We know that building a new home and preparing it for final inspection and move-in, are times when busy homeowners could use a little extra help.
Allow us to use our expertise to provide the attention required for a “sparkling clean” home.
Upon completion of a “New Construction Cleaning & Detailing” there will not be a surface, of a new home that has gone untouched! Our goal is to help make each home we care for, the “BEST” it can be.
SCOPE OF WORK for “NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING” Cleaning and Detailing will include:
- Remove all stickers and silicone from the windows and clean to a streak free finish inside and outside of the window glass. All glass surfaces will be free from paint or stain splatters. Interior and exterior window casings will be wiped and screens will be removed and cleaned.
- All hard floor surfaces vinyl, ceramic, hardwoods, swept and washed using a floor cleaning solution (wood floor will be a wood-friendly cleaner).
- Vacuuming of all carpeted surfaces.
- All materials made of wood that have been applied to the interior of the house wiped down with a wood-friendly cleaner; these areas include cabinets, casings, base, sills, rails, spindles, mantels, doors, crown moulding, etc.
- Exterior of cabinets are cleaned with a wood friendly cleaner. Interiors of cabinets and drawers are vacuumed to be free from debris all shelving is wiped with a cleaning solution. This also includes the top of the cabinets, if there are no soffits.
- All bathroom cleaning will include countertops, sinks, faucets, showers, tub modules, toilets, mirrors, towel bars and toilet paper holders. All fiberglass materials cleaned with a non-abrasive cleaner; all stickers will be removed.
- The kitchen cleaning will include the sink, faucets, countertops, and cabinets (as mentioned in the wood section).
- All closet shelving will be vacuumed and wiped down.
- All light fixtures will be cleaned to a streak-free finish.
- All thresholds at exterior doorways will be cleaned.
- Front and rear entrance stoops and steps will be swept clean and power washed, if necessary.
- The basement area will include vacuuming and mopping of the stairway leading to the basement, the sweeping and vacuuming of the basement floor, wiping off the mechanicals, i.e. furnace, water heater, water softener, along with the cleaning of the utility sink.
- The garage floor will be swept and pressure washed if necessary.
- During the cleaning process, if there is any damage found such as a chip in the shower or tub modules, gouges in flooring, chips in countertops, etc. a detailed list will be submitted.
- All air vent covers will be vacuumed.
- All trash relative to the cleaning process will be removed from the premises.
- Any additional work beyond the scope presented above needing to be performed will be billed at $35 per man-hour.