We know that moving is never an easy task. Allow us to use our expertise to provide the attention required for a “sparkling clean” home.
Home is Best Cleaning and Detailing uses environmentally friendly cleaning products that are “task specific”. We use an adaptable all-purpose cleaner, a wood-friendly product, disinfectant as needed, a mild abrasive cleaner when called for and a gentle yet effective solvent for really tough jobs. The same manufacturer makes many of our cleaning products, which have a uniform barely noticeable scent. Your home will smell clean without being over-powered by a heavy fragrance.
Upon completion of a “Move-In or Move-Out Cleaning & Detailing”, there will not be a surface in the livable area of a home, that has gone untouched! Our goal is to help make each home we care for, the “BEST” it can be.
SCOPE OF WORK for “Move-In or Move-Out” Cleaning & Detailing will include:
- We will clean your windows to a streak-free finish inside and outside of the window glass. Often when we clean windows in a home for the first time, we will need to blade the window surfaces to remove excess spots of paint etc. often missed in previous cleanings. The interior and exterior window casings and sills will also be wiped. Mullions (if applicable) and screens will be removed, cleaned and replaced as part of our regular window cleaning service.
- Sweep and wash all hard floor surfaces.
- Vacuum all carpeted surfaces (edges included).
- Wipe all cabinets, casings, baseboards, sills, rails, spindles, mantels, doors, crown moulding, etc with a wood-friendly cleaner.
- Wipe exterior of cabinets with a wood-friendly cleaner.
- Vacuum and wipe interiors of cabinets and drawers. This also includes the top of the cabinets, if there are no soffits.
- Vacuum all ceiling corners.
- All bathroom cleaning will include countertops, sinks, faucets, showers, tub modules, toilets, mirrors, towel bars and toilet paper holders
- The kitchen cleaning will include the sink, faucets, countertops, exterior of appliances and cabinets (as mentioned in the wood section).
- Vacuum and wipe all closet shelving.
- Wipe all ceiling fans.
- Vacuum and wipe air vent openings.
- All light fixtures will be cleaned to a streak-free finish (large multi-piece extra).
- Dust and vacuum curtain rods and mini-blinds.
- Vacuum and wipe interior and exterior of fireplaces as can be cleaned.
- Sweep and wipe thresholds at exterior doorways.
- Sweep front and rear entrance stoops and steps.
- Sweep basement floor.
- Sweep and mop stairway leading to the basement.
- Wipe off of the mechanicals, i.e. furnace, water heater, water softener, along with the cleaning of the utility sink.
- Sweep the garage floor, if completely vacant.
- All trash relative to the cleaning process will be removed from the premises.
Any additional work beyond the scope presented above needing to be performed will be billed at $35 per man-hour.